Social Icons

joi, 18 aprilie 2019

Rise of Kings is a great game


If you're looking for a fun, lighthearted game then this isn't the game for you. Rise of Kings is a great game but expect to put forth some effort if you want to go far. There are a lot of in-app purchases of gems, and speed-ups and such that can speed up the process but for me I feel more satisfied to reach the next level if I had to put in the time and effort to get it done. There are mini games and daily quests that will provide you with a lot of your basic needs such time and healing speed-ups. Some mini-games even give gem rewards and castle shields. My advice for getting ahead? Join a good alliance with members you can learn from and will have your back during battles and in the kingdom wars. This is a game of strategy. The graphics and game play get better and better with each update. I totally recommend this game.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu